Many people try to copy the beauty routines of their friends, family members, or loved ones. But, it does not always go right. This is because your skin type may not match with the skin type of your friend. You may face certain allergies with some ingredients that are perfect for another person. So, you should not buy skincare products without consulting your dermatologist and knowing your skin type. If you use the wrong skincare products, you might end up wasting too much money on useless products, along with facing lots of skin issues.
So, in this blog post, you will get a simple list of things you must avoid to get flawless skin. If you do not include these items in your daily skincare regime, you will get flawless skin free from issues and spots. To get long-lasting results on your skin, check out Natural Oils with Susana that provides the best Australian skincare products that suit all skin types. These products are made with natural ingredients and are safe for your skin. Now, coming to the topic, here is the list of items to avoid for maintaining healthy skin-
- If you have oily skin, do not use heavy moisturizers. They have ingredients like almond oil, and they are thicker and will cause more acne and pimples for people with oily skin, better to choose a water-based moisturizer or light moisturizer that mixes with skin and leaves no residue.
- If you have dry skin, try to avoid soap for cleansing your face. It is not good to apply soap on your face as it contains harsh chemicals for your skin. Soap will dehydrate your skin more. Hence, it is better to use a good cleanser or a gel face wash to clean all impurities from your skin and makes it clear.
- If you are below 25 years of age, try to avoid foundation, mainly professional ones, as they will be very harsh to your skin. Using a foundation or heavy cream should be accompanied by a strict cleansing routine, using a good serum and moisturiser and cream. Foundation clogs pores; hence, if you are below 25 years, try to use lightweight BB creams with full coverage and not clog pores.
- If you are going out, do not use Vitamin C based creams. AHA (Alpha-Hydroxy Acids) are good ingredients to remove dark spots and aging lines, but they should not be used when going out under the sun.
- Do not use peels and face scrubs that are of low cost. Cheap scrubs have tiny plastic parts that will damage your skin texture. Better to buy a natural scrub having almonds or make it at home with sugar and coffee.
This list will be helpful if you want to maintain good and healthy skin. Try to use the right skincare products that are free of chemicals. Maintain a skincare regime, and you will get good skin.